Osclass 3.9.0 release related discussion

2 Likes

Hi
Sorry, I’m using google translator.
Started making a new website on osclass 3.9.
Here I will upload all the errors that I will receive during the development of the site.
I’ll post the first portion tonight.

Thanks @buninsan buninsan, that would be a great help.

Most plugins work after installation.
Some plugins need to change the path, for example:
require_once LIB_PATH . 'htmlpurifier/HTMLPurifier.auto.php';
require_once LIB_PATH . 'vendor/ezyang/htmlpurifier/library/HTMLPurifier.auto.php';

After installing any of the plugins in the admin panel, an error appears, but this does not affect the operation of the plugins.
The plugin generated 1 characters of unexpected output during the installation. Output:

The filter reset function does not work on the search page; this error appears in the server logs:

[proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 4947] [client 91.000.000.00:0] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /sites/site.com/oc-includes/osclass/helpers/hSearch.php on line 342\n', referer: http://site.com/

/oc-includes/osclass/helpers/hSearch.php
after replacement

function osc_search_url($params = null) {
function osc_search_url($params = array()) {

the error disappears and the filter reset on the search page starts working
/index.php?page=search&b_new=0&countryId=US&min_year=1970&max_year=2019&min_mileage=0&max_mileage=300000
/index.php?page=search

Remove require_once LIB_PATH . ‘htmlpurifier/HTMLPurifier.auto.php’; and the plugin will work. In new version, libraries are autoloaded.

Thanks! tomorrow I’ll write what problems I will find.

Thank you, your advice helped me, this solution works:
// require_once LIB_PATH . ‘htmlpurifier/HTMLPurifier.auto.php’;
Please tell me, will this work in the new version of the script?
define(‘OSC_CACHE’, ‘apc’);

Better if you use

define('OSC_CACHE','apcu');

APC is ancient now, It has been migrated to APCu. Though old method will work if your PHP version still supports APC or APCu compatibility mode.

define(‘OSC_CACHE’,‘apcu’);
Wonderful.
i am using php 7.2

another problem.
the script removes only one user
if several users are marked for deletion, then only one will be deleted anyway!
/oc-admin/index.php?page=users

working fine with my installation, need to check though with other branches.

Strange, when I tried the same thing, it works as usual. I’ll look into this.

It would be nice to use some kind of service to load cities and regions, because we have old bases and many cities have changed their name

This could be done, I’ll look into it.

1 Like

Hi
Today I found another script error.
The script resets the selected filter when users are deleted,.

when i visit static page all title in static page become the same title i visit, i got this when i update to latest version 3.9

any one got this problem!
Screenshot_3|377x459

Google does not read sitemaps after the update to 3.9
Also I am getting this errors:

500 error after ad post and some weird email php error. This problem started after updating to 3.9 Osclass.

text/x-generic error_log ( ASCII text ) [02-Feb-2020 00:22:43 Europe/Sofia] PHP Warning: current() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /oc-includes/osclass/emails.php on line 587 [02-Feb-2020 07:51:51 Europe/Sofia] PHP Warning: current() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /oc-includes/osclass/emails.php on line 1285 [02-Feb-2020 13:14:43 Europe/Sofia] PHP Warning: fsockopen(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /oc-includes/osclass/utils.php on line 335 [02-Feb-2020 13:14:43 Europe/Sofia] PHP Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to search.yahooapis.com:80 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known) in /oc-includes/osclass/utils.php on line 335 [02-Feb-2020 13:14:50 Europe/Sofia] PHP Warning: fsockopen(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /oc-includes/osclass/utils.php on line 335 [02-Feb-2020 13:14:50 Europe/Sofia] PHP Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to search.yahooapis.com:80 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known) in /oc-includes/osclass/utils.php on line 335 [02-Feb-2020 19:43:43 Europe/Sofia] PHP Warning: current() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /oc-includes/osclass/emails.php on line 1285 [02-Feb-2020 19:57:37 Europe/Sofia] PHP Warning: current() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /oc-includes/osclass/emails.php on line 1285 [02-Feb-2020 20:07:48 Europe/Sofia] PHP Warning: current() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /oc-includes/osclass/emails.php on line 1285 [03-Feb-2020 09:07:07 Europe/Sofia] PHP Warning: current() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /oc-includes/osclass/emails.php on line 1285 [03-Feb-2020 09:14:25 Europe/Sofia] PHP Warning: current() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /oc-includes/osclass/emails.php on line 1065 [03-Feb-2020 09:14:25 Europe/Sofia] PHP Fatal error: Cannot declare class PHPMailer, because the name is already in use in /oc-includes/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php on line

I figured out this problem, the plugin interfered with the normal operation of the script.

How can I upgrade to 3.9