Can't login after upgrade (member login and admin login)

Hello Friend,

Firstly thank you for your support!

Can’t login after upgrade (member login and admin login)

I update OsClass 3.9 in oc-load.php file . I see this error HTTP ERROR 500 but i update old oc-load.php file site online but not working member system so can’t login member login and admin login.

Sorry my BAD English :frowning:

If you give some more details about your installation that would be better.

1. Osclass version you upgraded from.
  2. error log.
  3. What steps you followed for upgrading to new version.
  4. Your site url.
1 Like

Thank you, sure:

i upgrade 3.8 to 3.9
last error log

[07-Dec-2019 02:16:59 Europe/Madrid] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Gettext\Translator' not found in /home/****/public_html/saticialici.com/oc-includes/osclass/core/Translation.php on line 60
    [07-Dec-2019 02:17:30 Europe/Madrid] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Gettext\Translator' not found in /home/****/public_html/saticialici.com/oc-includes/osclass/core/Translation.php on line 60
    [07-Dec-2019 02:19:31 Europe/Madrid] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Gettext\Translator' not found in /home/*****/public_html/saticialici.com/oc-includes/osclass/core/Translation.php on line 60
    [07-Dec-2019 02:21:32 Europe/Madrid] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Gettext\Translator' not found in /home/*****/public_html/saticialici.com/oc-includes/osclass/core/Translation.php on line 60
    [07-Dec-2019 02:33:40 Europe/Madrid] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Gettext\Translator' not found in /home/*****/public_html/saticialici.com/oc-includes/osclass/core/Translation.php on line 60
    [06-Dec-2019 20:34:19 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  require_once(/home/****/public_html/saticialici.com/oc-load.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/*****/public_html/saticialici.com/index.php on line 23
    [06-Dec-2019 20:34:19 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/******/public_html/saticialici.com/oc-load.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php') in /home/******/public_html/saticialici.com/index.php on line 23
    [06-Dec-2019 20:38:22 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  require_once(/home/*****/public_html/saticialici.com/oc-load.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/******/public_html/saticialici.com/index.php on line 23
    [06-Dec-2019 20:38:22 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/******/public_html/saticialici.com/oc-load.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php') in /home/******/public_html/saticialici.com/index.php on line 23
    [07-Dec-2019 02:44:11 Europe/Madrid] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Gettext\Translator' not found in /home/*****/public_html/saticialici.com/oc-includes/osclass/core/Translation.php on line 60
    [07-Dec-2019 02:52:15 Europe/Madrid] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Gettext\Translator' not found in /home/*****/public_html/saticialici.com/oc-includes/osclass/core/Translation.php on line 60

this steps my installer better

my site:

Thank you.

Great! can you also share your config.php file with your username and passwords masked.
I think this is related to ABS_PATH

1 Like

Are above errors are from osclass 3.9 oc-load.php? keep in mind it is necessary to use supplied oc-load.php file.

1 Like

Hello.

<?php

/**
     * The base MySQL settings of Osclass
     */
    define('MULTISITE', 0);

/** MySQL database name for Osclass */
    define('DB_NAME', '********');

/** MySQL database username */
    define('DB_USER', '********');

/** MySQL database password */
    define('DB_PASSWORD', '******');

/** MySQL hostname */
    define('DB_HOST', 'localhost');

/** Database Table prefix */
    define('DB_TABLE_PREFIX', 'saal_');

define('REL_WEB_URL', '/');

define('WEB_PATH', 'http://saticialici.com/');

?>

Above error from error_log yes i keep supplied oc-load.php file.

Friend how i can deactivate all plugin from FTP?

@davutc
Your config file seems fine, can you give me FTP or sFTP direct access to your server? Through error logs, I can only see that there is a problem to load index.php and get text file but your site is working fine on the front-end.

Friend how i can deactivate all plugin from FTP?

To deactivate a plugin, you can move them to from plugins directory to another one if you do not have access to admin dashboard.

1 Like

Yes i can. How i can send FTP info? Private messenger or email?

You can send it through private message.

Sorry I couldnt find it. Where should I send?

If you click on my username you’ll see the option for messaging.

Hey, I have upgraded your osclass and everything seems fine. Please check again.

What was it you did to fix his issue, Please

Keith

Nothing special, just upgraded his osclass to 3.9.0 version.

hi
I have the same problem can you help ?
no inter to my login admin page and white home page

1 Like

Hi!

I took backup data and reinstalled Osclass 3.9.0 it and I uploaded the data backup again.

Friend @navjottomer help my thank you again :slight_smile: